- Nyheter 2019
- Nyheter 2019
Disse dressene bestiller vi opp på ønske, sjekk størrelse målene for å finne dressen som passer deg!
NB! Norsk beskrivelse kommer snart!
Incorporating a host of protection and performance innovations the CE certified Atem v3 Suit is constructed from premium, supple leather and is ideal for track or street use. With technologies developed and extensively tested in MotoGP, the Atem Suit fuses exclusive ergonomic styling and class-leading protective technology.
• Extremely durable 1.3 mm leather construction with flexible leather accordion panels on the lumbar area, back, knees and elbows for superb comfort and performance fit and ease of movement on the bike.
• Features Alpinestars Hyper-Res Stretch Fiber (HRSF) stretch inserts on crotch, back and underarms for excellent fit and movement.
• Strategically placed perforation panels on upper and lower body for improved ventilation and internal airflow.
• Fully CE-certified garment. Certification includes all materials, construction and protectors, which have been independently tested and assessed to meet CE standard performance requirements.
• Class-leading protective capabilities – internally and externally – with:
• Removable CE-certified, race-developed GP-R internal protectors offering lightweight performance and superior impact protection to shoulders, elbows, knees, tibia and shins.
• Alpinestars’ new, exclusively developed shoulder GP Dynamic Fiction Shield (GP DFS) protector, which is anatomically contoured and incorporates a triple density polymer compound for improved performance in crash slides. The GP DFS protection is ergonomically designed for improved upper body flexibility and features over-injected mesh air inlets for excellent airflow.
• Innovative new elbow slider is anatomically contoured and incorporates a triple-density polymer compound for improved performance in crash slides. The elbow slider features a removable and replaceable screw-mounted insert slider for unsurpassed friction management.
• Dynamic Fiction Shield (DFS) knee protection and GP knee sliders offer additional abrasion resistance in a key impact area.
• Chest and back pad compartments with advanced poly-foam padding (CE certified Nucleon chest and back inserts available as accessory upgrade).
• Snap connections allow integration of CE level 2 certified Nucleon Race Back Protector for critical spinal protection.
• Garment comes supplied with anatomically profiled and removable CE Nucleon hip protection.
• Ergonomically engineered ‘Arshield’ reinforcements, consisting of aramid fiber and polyamide, strategically positioned on sleeve and knee for critical seam reinforcement.
• MotoGP-profiled, aerodynamic back-hump is ventilated and improves suit cooling performance.
• Neoprene-edged collar and cuffs prevents chafing and improves comfort.
• Interior leg and cuffs feature taslon fiber closures to keep suit firmly situated on body.
• Reinforced inner arm and leg cuff adjustments with hook and loop grip closure for durability.
• Removable multi-panel lining and new, redesigned 3D mesh inserts to improve comfort and ventilation.
• Zippered calf expansion gusset improves range of fit and riding comfort.
• Inner waterproof pocket for safe storage of documents.
In 1963, a leather craftsman by the name of Sante Mazzarolo brought forth a future icon. Based in the small Northern Italy town of Asolo and with the perennial Alpine star flower as it's namesake, Mr. Mazzarolo began producing the first products bearing the Alpinestars moniker. At that time a new sport called motocross was establishing itself and becoming quite popular across Europe. Very much aware of the sport, Sante realized an opportunity to apply his talents and technical acumen to design a new type of footwear that would meet the protective needs and demands of this beautiful yet brutal form of athleticism. The revolutionary boot that Mr. Mazzarolo produced would become an archetype for motocross protection.
Early on, Alpinestars boots caught the attention of motocross legend Roger Decoster who became one of Alpinestars' first brand ambassadors and sponsored athletes.
Right from the outset, the company's vision and desire was to continually introduce innovative products that took performance to new and higher levels.
Thus a rich heritage in motorcycle racing was born, which would branch into road racing in the late seventies and eventually into nearly all discipline of motorsports from motocross to Formula 1. Though Alpinestars has evolved over the years, the timeless rebel-style of motorcycle racing and the refined Italian aesthetic of the early sixties continue to drive the brand.
Now, over 50 years later, Alpinestars has outfitted countless world champions past and present and produces the highest level of performance and protective footwear and apparel. To this day, Alpinestars' legacy of motorcycle racing and its roots in Italian artistry are stitched into every garment.