- Nyheter 2018
- Nyheter 2018
- Constructed from supple and durable full-grain cow and goat leather along with kangaroo leather on palm
- Localized perforations on palm and backhand with ventilated fourchettes to keep the hands cool
- Ergonomic engineered leather reinforcements on the palm and outer hand landing zones provide maximum abrasion resistance in key impact zones
- Ergonomic stretch insert on palm
- Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue
- Alpinestars Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) knuckle protection system features dual-density mold construction for superior resistance to repeated impacts
- Molded knuckle protection air intakes and exhaust ports for improved hand ventilation
- Injected TPU palm and finger slider for superior impact and abrasion resistance
- TPU injected adjustable cuff panel for superior impact and abrasion resistance with high grip VELCRO® closure for security
- VELCRO® wrist adjustable closure strap
- Internal top surface hand and thumb lining made with DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber fabric
- Internal little finger lining made with DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber fabric
- Alpinestars patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents finger roll separation in the event of a slide
- Vented TPR on backhand zone
- Palm pad panel combined into palm / thumb reinforcement
- External finger and palm seams for a close fit and superior feel
- Printed logos
Nyhet 2018! Norsk Info kommer snart.
Alpinestars GP Pro R2 Gloves
From the track day to the highway, the Alpinestars GP Pro Gloves deliver both race protection and street wearability beyond what is par for the course. Using kangaroo, cow and goat leather along with Alpinestars’ patented Dynamic Friction Shield knuckle and fourth finger bridge, the Alpinestars GP Pro R2 Gloves have all the spill protection you would expect from a race glove of this caliber. Add in ergonomic stretch inserts and accordion panels in strategic areas and you have an all-day wearable, practical summer sport glove that can take you around the course or around the country with the same level of protection you enjoy at the race track.
In 1963, a leather craftsman by the name of Sante Mazzarolo brought forth a future icon. Based in the small Northern Italy town of Asolo and with the perennial Alpine star flower as it's namesake, Mr. Mazzarolo began producing the first products bearing the Alpinestars moniker. At that time a new sport called motocross was establishing itself and becoming quite popular across Europe. Very much aware of the sport, Sante realized an opportunity to apply his talents and technical acumen to design a new type of footwear that would meet the protective needs and demands of this beautiful yet brutal form of athleticism. The revolutionary boot that Mr. Mazzarolo produced would become an archetype for motocross protection.
Early on, Alpinestars boots caught the attention of motocross legend Roger Decoster who became one of Alpinestars' first brand ambassadors and sponsored athletes.
Right from the outset, the company's vision and desire was to continually introduce innovative products that took performance to new and higher levels.
Thus a rich heritage in motorcycle racing was born, which would branch into road racing in the late seventies and eventually into nearly all discipline of motorsports from motocross to Formula 1. Though Alpinestars has evolved over the years, the timeless rebel-style of motorcycle racing and the refined Italian aesthetic of the early sixties continue to drive the brand.
Now, over 50 years later, Alpinestars has outfitted countless world champions past and present and produces the highest level of performance and protective footwear and apparel. To this day, Alpinestars' legacy of motorcycle racing and its roots in Italian artistry are stitched into every garment.