- Nyheter 2018
- Nyheter 2018
Disse dressene bestiller vi opp på ønske, sjekk størrelse målene for å finne dressen som passer deg!
NB! Norsk beskrivelse kommer snart!
An aggressively designed, premium full grain leather suit fully optimized for track or street riding, the GP Plus Leather Suit is anatomically profiled to ensure excellent comfort and performance fit. Packed with class-leading, track-tested protection such as Alpinestars exclusive Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS), this comfortable and versatile leather suit can be worn in a variety of riding situations.
• Highly abrasion resistant construction using premium 1.
• 3mm full-grain leather for excellent comfort, fit and durability.
• Newly designed knee construction for improved anatomical fit and flexibility features replaceable Alpinestars PU knee sliders incorporate hook and loop grips for customized and secure fitment and developed for the ultimate in feel and sensitivity on track.
• Advanced poly-textile accordion stretch panels in key articulation areas on the back and elbows for excellent racing fit.
• Features Alpinestars’ Hyper-Res Stretch Fiber (HRSF) stretch inserts on crotch, back and underarms for excellent fit and movement.
• Integrated PE comfort padding on the chest, torso, coccyx and back further enhances fit and comfort while riding.
• High-density perforations on chest, arm and legs offer airflow and help regulate body temperature.
• Sleeve and ankle comfort cuff edging for breathability; cuffs incorporate zip closures for secure and customizable fit.
• Soft, 3D mesh and leather collar construction for excellent levels of breathability and comfort.
• Alpinestars race-derived, external Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors in the knees and shoulders feature injection-molded shells and dual density foam padding.
• Removable, internal CE-certified protectors offer superior impact protection to shoulders, elbows and knees.
• Alpinestars’ new, exclusively developed shoulder GP Dynamic Fiction Shield (GP DFS) protector is anatomically contoured and incorporates a triple density polymer compound for improved performance in crash slides.
The GP DFS protection is ergonomically designed for improved upper body flexibility and features over-injected mesh air inlets for excellent airflow.
• Snap connection system allows integration of CE level 2-certified Nucleon KR-R Back Protector for the ultimate in spinal protection.
• Chest pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars’ Nucleon chest protection available as accessory upgrade).
• Race profile, perforated, back hump for improved aerodynamic and ventilation performance.
• Alpinestars developed accordion leather back panel and knee inserts for superior comfort in riding position.
• Full lining incorporates 3D mesh and stretch inserts.
• Zippered rear calf expansion gusset improves range of fit comfort.
• Rear reflective detailing for improved rider visibility.
• Premium YKK® fasteners and semi-auto locking zips used throughout garment.
• Internal water-resistant wallet/document pocket.
In 1963, a leather craftsman by the name of Sante Mazzarolo brought forth a future icon. Based in the small Northern Italy town of Asolo and with the perennial Alpine star flower as it's namesake, Mr. Mazzarolo began producing the first products bearing the Alpinestars moniker. At that time a new sport called motocross was establishing itself and becoming quite popular across Europe. Very much aware of the sport, Sante realized an opportunity to apply his talents and technical acumen to design a new type of footwear that would meet the protective needs and demands of this beautiful yet brutal form of athleticism. The revolutionary boot that Mr. Mazzarolo produced would become an archetype for motocross protection.
Early on, Alpinestars boots caught the attention of motocross legend Roger Decoster who became one of Alpinestars' first brand ambassadors and sponsored athletes.
Right from the outset, the company's vision and desire was to continually introduce innovative products that took performance to new and higher levels.
Thus a rich heritage in motorcycle racing was born, which would branch into road racing in the late seventies and eventually into nearly all discipline of motorsports from motocross to Formula 1. Though Alpinestars has evolved over the years, the timeless rebel-style of motorcycle racing and the refined Italian aesthetic of the early sixties continue to drive the brand.
Now, over 50 years later, Alpinestars has outfitted countless world champions past and present and produces the highest level of performance and protective footwear and apparel. To this day, Alpinestars' legacy of motorcycle racing and its roots in Italian artistry are stitched into every garment.