- Nyheter 2019
- Nyheter 2019
A sport riding jacket packed with race-proven protection, the Jaws features an evolved design to keep you looking and feeling ultra-cool while cutting through traffic. High-density perforation panels and Alpinestars' Dynamic Flow Control system provide interior climate control while a full-grain leather shell offers superior abrasion and tear resistance.
• Highly durable and abrasion resistant 1.3 mm leather construction.
• High-density perforated front and rear panels for superb climatic control.
• Extensive advanced microfiber stretch panels on underarms and waist give superb range of movement.
• External, dual-density TPU shoulder sliders are race tested and offer additional abrasion resistance in key impact area.
• Integrated, perforated PE foam padding on chest and back further enhance comfort.
• Elongated rear profiling, plus combined D-ring and Velcro® waist adjustment.
• Neoprene comfort edge on collar and cuffs.
• Reflective detailing on back and arms for improved rider visibility.
• Internal waist connection zipper to allow attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
• Leather and TPU reinforced zip pull tabs.
• Removable CE-certified Bio-Armor shoulder and elbow protection for superb impact protection.
• Chest and back pad compartments with PE protective padding (Alpinestars’ CE certified Nucleon back and chest protectors available as accessory upgrade).
• Flexible microfiber accordion stretch panels on chest, back and elbows for a highly contoured fit and performance comfort.
• Alpinestars Dynamic Flow Control system features zippered air in-takes and exhaust perforations to allow efficient regulation of internal airflow.
• Anatomically innovative sleeve design to reduce fatigue and improve riding comfort.
• Low profile, round-edged collar for comfort features padded 3D mesh for excellent breathability.
• Removable 80g thermal vest features comfort edge and Velcro®-securing internal pockets.
• Cuff adjustment includes Velcro® and semi-auto locking zips for improved range of fit and comfort.
In 1963, a leather craftsman by the name of Sante Mazzarolo brought forth a future icon. Based in the small Northern Italy town of Asolo and with the perennial Alpine star flower as it's namesake, Mr. Mazzarolo began producing the first products bearing the Alpinestars moniker. At that time a new sport called motocross was establishing itself and becoming quite popular across Europe. Very much aware of the sport, Sante realized an opportunity to apply his talents and technical acumen to design a new type of footwear that would meet the protective needs and demands of this beautiful yet brutal form of athleticism. The revolutionary boot that Mr. Mazzarolo produced would become an archetype for motocross protection.
Early on, Alpinestars boots caught the attention of motocross legend Roger Decoster who became one of Alpinestars' first brand ambassadors and sponsored athletes.
Right from the outset, the company's vision and desire was to continually introduce innovative products that took performance to new and higher levels.
Thus a rich heritage in motorcycle racing was born, which would branch into road racing in the late seventies and eventually into nearly all discipline of motorsports from motocross to Formula 1. Though Alpinestars has evolved over the years, the timeless rebel-style of motorcycle racing and the refined Italian aesthetic of the early sixties continue to drive the brand.
Now, over 50 years later, Alpinestars has outfitted countless world champions past and present and produces the highest level of performance and protective footwear and apparel. To this day, Alpinestars' legacy of motorcycle racing and its roots in Italian artistry are stitched into every garment.