- Nyheter 2019
- Nyheter 2019
Disse dressene bestiller vi opp på ønske, sjekk størrelse målene for å finne dressen som passer deg!
NB! Norsk beskrivelse kommer snart!
Constructed from premium, full-grain leather for excellent levels of durability and abrasion resistance, the Motegi V2 Leather Suit is fully optimized for performance riding. With external, dual density hard polymer shoulder protection plus internal CE certified protectors this suit offers excellent protective capabilities, while strategic ventilation and mesh paneling provide high levels of comfort.
• Constructed with premium 1.3mm full-grain bovine leather for high levels of abrasion resistance, comfort and durability.
• Multiple-stitched main seam construction provides maximum tear resistance in the event of an impact and offers improved durability.
• High-density perforation zones throughout suit plus perforated leather panels on torso and arms offer optimum cooling performance.
• Extended, reinforced stretch fiber panels on arms, crotch and legs.
• Accordion leather stretch inserts on lumbar, knees, elbows and rear shoulders for excellent fit and reduced stress on body while in riding position.
• Reflective detailing or arms and legs improve visibility of rider in poor light conditions
• Removable, CE certified protectors on elbows, shoulders and knees.
• External Dynamic Fiction Shield (DFS) shoulder protection offers abrasion resistance in a key impact area.
• Replaceable Alpinestars PU Sport knee sliders can be positioned according to riding style.
• Integrated PE foam padding on the chest, hips, coccyx, upper arms enhances fit and comfort.
• Snap connection system allows integration with Alpinestars CE level 2 certified Nucleon Back Protector for the ultimate in protection.
• Chest pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Nucleon chest pads available as accessory upgrade).
• Removable mesh liner features built-in stretch inserts to ensure a snug fit and is washable for extra convenience.
• Premium YKK fasteners used on garment including flatprofile YKK® semi auto lock wrist zippers.
• Back hump is aerodynamically sculpted for superior air flow and performance at high speeds.
• Soft, 3D textured fabric collar for comfort while arm and leg cuffs feature soft poly-fabric.
• Striking printed graphic detailing gives suit unique styling.
• Lightweight, contoured stretch calf panels, plus zippered expansion gusset, enhance fit and ensure comfort.
• Interior waterproof chest document pocket for safe, peace-of-mind storage.
In 1963, a leather craftsman by the name of Sante Mazzarolo brought forth a future icon. Based in the small Northern Italy town of Asolo and with the perennial Alpine star flower as it's namesake, Mr. Mazzarolo began producing the first products bearing the Alpinestars moniker. At that time a new sport called motocross was establishing itself and becoming quite popular across Europe. Very much aware of the sport, Sante realized an opportunity to apply his talents and technical acumen to design a new type of footwear that would meet the protective needs and demands of this beautiful yet brutal form of athleticism. The revolutionary boot that Mr. Mazzarolo produced would become an archetype for motocross protection.
Early on, Alpinestars boots caught the attention of motocross legend Roger Decoster who became one of Alpinestars' first brand ambassadors and sponsored athletes.
Right from the outset, the company's vision and desire was to continually introduce innovative products that took performance to new and higher levels.
Thus a rich heritage in motorcycle racing was born, which would branch into road racing in the late seventies and eventually into nearly all discipline of motorsports from motocross to Formula 1. Though Alpinestars has evolved over the years, the timeless rebel-style of motorcycle racing and the refined Italian aesthetic of the early sixties continue to drive the brand.
Now, over 50 years later, Alpinestars has outfitted countless world champions past and present and produces the highest level of performance and protective footwear and apparel. To this day, Alpinestars' legacy of motorcycle racing and its roots in Italian artistry are stitched into every garment.