- Nyheter 2019
- Nyheter 2019
Disse dressene bestiller vi opp på ønske, sjekk størrelse målene for å finne dressen som passer deg!
NB! Norsk beskrivelse kommer snart!
The Motegi Two Piece Leather Suit is constructed from premium leather and incorporates strategically positioned stretch inserts to offer a highly comfortable performance riding fit. Durable and abrasion-resistant, this suit offers exceptional protective capabilities with external shoulder protection, CE certified inner protectors and replaceable sport knee sliders. As a two-piece suit the Motegi V2 gives a combination of performance and convenience.
• Constructed with premium 1.3mm full-grain bovine leather for high levels of abrasion resistance, comfort and durability with multiple-stitched main seam construction for maximum tear resistance.
• Extended, reinforced stretch fiber stretch panels on arms, crotch and legs.
• Accordion leather inserts on lumbar area, knees and elbows for excellent fit and reduced stress on body while in riding position. Stretch fabric accordion inserts on rear shoulders.
• Fixed mesh liner ensures a breathability and cooling comfort.
• Replaceable Alpinestars PU Sport knee sliders can be positioned according to riding style.
• Full circumference zipper to safely and securely attach jacket and pant together.
• Removable, CE certified protectors on elbows, shoulders and knees feature injection molded protection and dual density foam padding for exceptional protection against impact forces.
• External Dynamic Fiction Shield (DFS) shoulder protection offers abrasion resistance in a key impact area.
• Integrated PE foam padding on the chest, hips, coccyx, upper arms and torso further enhance fit and comfort while riding.
• Chest pad and back compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Ce certified Nucleon chest and back protection available as accessory upgrade).
• Snap connection system allows integration with Alpinestars CE level 2 certified Nucleon Race Back Protector for the ultimate in protection.
• Premium YKK fasteners used throughout the garment.
• Ventilated back hump is aerodynamically sculpted for superior air flow and performance at high speeds.
• Soft, 3D mesh and Neoprene collar for comfort while arm and leg cuffs feature soft poly-fabric.
• Striking printed graphic detailing gives suit unique styling. Reflective detailing or arms and legs improve visibility of rider in poor light conditions.
• Velcro and D-ring waist adjustment are positioned on the inside helps keep jacket close to the body and promotes an anatomical and personalized fit.
• Lightweight, contoured stretch calf panels, plus zippered.
• External zippered pockets and interior waterproof wallet pocket for safe, peace-of-mind storage.
• Interior waterproof chest document pocket for safe, peace-of-mind storage.
In 1963, a leather craftsman by the name of Sante Mazzarolo brought forth a future icon. Based in the small Northern Italy town of Asolo and with the perennial Alpine star flower as it's namesake, Mr. Mazzarolo began producing the first products bearing the Alpinestars moniker. At that time a new sport called motocross was establishing itself and becoming quite popular across Europe. Very much aware of the sport, Sante realized an opportunity to apply his talents and technical acumen to design a new type of footwear that would meet the protective needs and demands of this beautiful yet brutal form of athleticism. The revolutionary boot that Mr. Mazzarolo produced would become an archetype for motocross protection.
Early on, Alpinestars boots caught the attention of motocross legend Roger Decoster who became one of Alpinestars' first brand ambassadors and sponsored athletes.
Right from the outset, the company's vision and desire was to continually introduce innovative products that took performance to new and higher levels.
Thus a rich heritage in motorcycle racing was born, which would branch into road racing in the late seventies and eventually into nearly all discipline of motorsports from motocross to Formula 1. Though Alpinestars has evolved over the years, the timeless rebel-style of motorcycle racing and the refined Italian aesthetic of the early sixties continue to drive the brand.
Now, over 50 years later, Alpinestars has outfitted countless world champions past and present and produces the highest level of performance and protective footwear and apparel. To this day, Alpinestars' legacy of motorcycle racing and its roots in Italian artistry are stitched into every garment.