- Nyheter 2019
- Nyheter 2019
Supertech R Boot
2018 Farge design!Alpinestars most iconic riding boot, worn by a roster of champions past and present, the Supertech R has undergone a series of evolutions to significantly ramp up its performance features even further. Innovations for 2015 include a newly redesigned compound rubber sole, an update to the ergonomically profiled shinplate and a redesigned front flex area – all of which enhancing the podium winning performance of this CE certified boot.
• Durable and technical microfiber upper construction offering superb levels of flexibility.
• Microfiber main shell offers high levels of water-resistance, durability, and improved weight-savings.
• Material ensures consistent fit for long term usage and is easy to maintain and clean.
• Redesigned front flex area is constructed from over-injected TPU over inject on breathable mesh with shaped reliefs for improve abrasion resistance and natural forward and back movements.
• Top gaiter follows leg contour and is made of flexible high-grade synthetic leather reinforced with PU.
• Lightweight rubber compound sole offers excellent grip and feel and allows for natural flex as the rider changes position and pressure on the foot-peg.
• Newly designed external TPU shin protection is ergonomically shaped and wraps around to outer calf and is engineered to spread and dissipate impact energy across the entire surface while remaining compact.
• Integrated replaceable co-injected TPU/Aluminium toe slider features new easy screw fixing concept provides feel and protects the outer toe box structure from abrasion.
• Replaceable polymer heel plate slider protects from impact and reduces friction in the event of a crash.
• Supertech R boot is CE certified to EN 13634:2010.
• Flexible accordion microfiber stretch at Achilles allows natural movement.
• Innovative, full length medial-facing microfiber panel features new texture pattern offering excellent grip and feel against the bike and protects from abrasion and heat.
• Flexible, lightweight toe shifter allows feel for changing gears.
• Separate internal bio-mechanical ankle brace works with the outer structure of the boot to form a protective system allowing full and free movement of the foot, ankle, and leg.
• External entry has stretch accordion panel for a close fit and ease of entrance and removal.
• New, soft TPU stretch panel on the lateral side gives easy closure with an excellent fit.
• Zip is made from TPU to reduce friction in the event of a crash.
• Velcro tab locks the zip pull closed, keeping it flat and secure.
• Shin plate features new micro-adjustable ratchet top closure for safe and precise fit.
• On vented version: strategically positioned ventilation in heel and shin TPU guides air through the boot.
In 1963, a leather craftsman by the name of Sante Mazzarolo brought forth a future icon. Based in the small Northern Italy town of Asolo and with the perennial Alpine star flower as it's namesake, Mr. Mazzarolo began producing the first products bearing the Alpinestars moniker. At that time a new sport called motocross was establishing itself and becoming quite popular across Europe. Very much aware of the sport, Sante realized an opportunity to apply his talents and technical acumen to design a new type of footwear that would meet the protective needs and demands of this beautiful yet brutal form of athleticism. The revolutionary boot that Mr. Mazzarolo produced would become an archetype for motocross protection.
Early on, Alpinestars boots caught the attention of motocross legend Roger Decoster who became one of Alpinestars' first brand ambassadors and sponsored athletes.
Right from the outset, the company's vision and desire was to continually introduce innovative products that took performance to new and higher levels.
Thus a rich heritage in motorcycle racing was born, which would branch into road racing in the late seventies and eventually into nearly all discipline of motorsports from motocross to Formula 1. Though Alpinestars has evolved over the years, the timeless rebel-style of motorcycle racing and the refined Italian aesthetic of the early sixties continue to drive the brand.
Now, over 50 years later, Alpinestars has outfitted countless world champions past and present and produces the highest level of performance and protective footwear and apparel. To this day, Alpinestars' legacy of motorcycle racing and its roots in Italian artistry are stitched into every garment.