- Nyheter 2018
- Nyheter 2018
NB! Norsk beskrivelse kommer snart!
Atem 2PC Leather SuitThe Atem Two-Piece Suit is constructed from premium leather with extensive accordion leather and poly-fabric stretch panels to offer a compact and contoured performance riding fit while promoting excellent range of movement. This comfortable suit features Alpinestars’ exclusive class-leading, CE certified and track-tested protection and is ideal for both track days or street riding.
• Extremely durable 1.3 mm, premium leather construction with flexible leather accordion stretch panels on chest, back, elbows and knees for flexibility, performance and comfort.
• Strategically positioned and extensive stretch poly-fabric panels on under arms, crotch and inside leg areas promote tight, contoured fit.
• MotoGP-profiled, aerodynamic ventilated back-hump is positioned with 3D mesh neck panel for excellent cooling performance.
• Alpinestars’ exclusive Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) shoulder and knee protectors, tested in MotoGP, provide excellent protection while promoting airflow.
• Chest pad compartments with poly-foam padding (Alpinestars Bionic chest pads available as accessory).
• Removable CE-certified protectors offer superior impact protection to shoulders and elbows.
• Snap-button system for integration of Alpinestars CE-certified Bionic Back protector as an accessory.
• Alpinestars’ external Sport Knee Sliders, constructed from lightweight PU compound for optimal contact.
• Localized perforation zones on upper and lower body for improved ventilation and cooling.
• Reinforced inner arm and leg cuff adjustments for durability and improved safety performance.
• Neoprene-edged collar and cuffs prevents chafing and improves comfort.
• Removable multi-panel lining and newly designed 3D mesh inserts to improve comfort and ventilation.
• External zippered pockets and inner waterproof pocket for safe storage.
• Zippered expansion gusset on calf accommodates various leg types and sizes.
• Full circumference waist connection zipper allows safe and secure attachment of top and bottom.
In 1963, a leather craftsman by the name of Sante Mazzarolo brought forth a future icon. Based in the small Northern Italy town of Asolo and with the perennial Alpine star flower as it's namesake, Mr. Mazzarolo began producing the first products bearing the Alpinestars moniker. At that time a new sport called motocross was establishing itself and becoming quite popular across Europe. Very much aware of the sport, Sante realized an opportunity to apply his talents and technical acumen to design a new type of footwear that would meet the protective needs and demands of this beautiful yet brutal form of athleticism. The revolutionary boot that Mr. Mazzarolo produced would become an archetype for motocross protection.
Early on, Alpinestars boots caught the attention of motocross legend Roger Decoster who became one of Alpinestars' first brand ambassadors and sponsored athletes.
Right from the outset, the company's vision and desire was to continually introduce innovative products that took performance to new and higher levels.
Thus a rich heritage in motorcycle racing was born, which would branch into road racing in the late seventies and eventually into nearly all discipline of motorsports from motocross to Formula 1. Though Alpinestars has evolved over the years, the timeless rebel-style of motorcycle racing and the refined Italian aesthetic of the early sixties continue to drive the brand.
Now, over 50 years later, Alpinestars has outfitted countless world champions past and present and produces the highest level of performance and protective footwear and apparel. To this day, Alpinestars' legacy of motorcycle racing and its roots in Italian artistry are stitched into every garment.