- Nyheter 2019
- Nyheter 2019
Disse dressene bestiller vi opp på ønske, sjekk størrelse målene for å finne dressen som passer deg!
A multi-panel, body-mapped performance riding suit that incorporates class-leading, CE-certified protection and extensive stretch paneling, the Challenger offers a unique and contoured fit that is ideal for track and/or street use.
• Durable, premium 1.3 leather main construction for abrasion resistance and comfort.
• Ergonomic chassis incorporates perforated leather panels on torso, legs and back for cooling airflow.
• Multi-panel, body-mapped construction incorporating stretch panels or the arms, crotch and knees.
• Leather accordion stretch panels on rear shoulders, knees and lumbar rear for excellent fit in various riding positions, plus accordion poly-fabric stretch inserts on back and elbows.
• Integrated PE foam padding on chest, hips, coccyx and back for improved comfort fit and additional protection in key areas.
• 3D multi-panel knee construction with removable and adjustable PU sport knee sliders.
• CE-certified, internal protectors on shoulders and elbows offers class-leading impact protection.
• One-piece, CE-certified GP-R internal knee, tibia and shin protectors feature a floating construction for versatile and precise fit.
• Newly developed shoulder protection features over-molded shoulder advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric for optimized levels of protection and comfort.
• Snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector.
• Chest and back pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back protection available as accessory upgrade).
• Aerodynamic ventilated back-hump positioned with 3D mesh panel for superb cooling.
• Mesh liner for excellent comfort and ventilation.
• Inner waterproof pocket for safe storage.
• Innovative calf expansion gusset improves range of fit and riding comfort.
In 1963, a leather craftsman by the name of Sante Mazzarolo brought forth a future icon. Based in the small Northern Italy town of Asolo and with the perennial Alpine star flower as it's namesake, Mr. Mazzarolo began producing the first products bearing the Alpinestars moniker. At that time a new sport called motocross was establishing itself and becoming quite popular across Europe. Very much aware of the sport, Sante realized an opportunity to apply his talents and technical acumen to design a new type of footwear that would meet the protective needs and demands of this beautiful yet brutal form of athleticism. The revolutionary boot that Mr. Mazzarolo produced would become an archetype for motocross protection.
Early on, Alpinestars boots caught the attention of motocross legend Roger Decoster who became one of Alpinestars' first brand ambassadors and sponsored athletes.
Right from the outset, the company's vision and desire was to continually introduce innovative products that took performance to new and higher levels.
Thus a rich heritage in motorcycle racing was born, which would branch into road racing in the late seventies and eventually into nearly all discipline of motorsports from motocross to Formula 1. Though Alpinestars has evolved over the years, the timeless rebel-style of motorcycle racing and the refined Italian aesthetic of the early sixties continue to drive the brand.
Now, over 50 years later, Alpinestars has outfitted countless world champions past and present and produces the highest level of performance and protective footwear and apparel. To this day, Alpinestars' legacy of motorcycle racing and its roots in Italian artistry are stitched into every garment.