- Nyheter 2019
- Nyheter 2019
NB! Norsk beskrivelse kommer snart!
Leather SuitVersatile and comfortable, the Challenger V2 Two-Piece is constructed from premium leather suit which incorporates a host of CE certified protection and comfort features. With extensive stretch inserts for a contoured fit and perforation panels for cooling performance, this suit is ideal for performance riding and is highly convenient with its two-piece construction.
• Durable, premium 1.3 leather main construction for superb abrasion resistance and comfort.
• Multi-panel construction featuring strategically positioned poly-fabric accordion and stretch panels on arms, elbows and crotch for excellent contoured fit.
• Leather accordion stretch panels on knees and lumbar rear for a convenient and close fit in various riding positions, plus accordion poly-fabric stretch inserts on back and elbows for enhancing movement.
• Integrated PE foam padding on chest, hips, coccyx and back for improved comfort fit and additional protection in key areas.
• 3D multi-panel knee construction with removable and adjustable PU sport knee sliders.
• CE-certified, internal protectors on shoulders and elbows offer class-leading impact protection.
• One-piece, CE-certified GP-R internal knee, tibia and shin protectors feature a floating construction for versatile and precise fit.
• New developed shoulder protection features over-molded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric for optimized levels of protection and comfort.
• Chest and back pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back protection available as accessory upgrade).
• Snap-button system for integration of Alpinestars CE-certified Nucleon Back protector, which is available as an accessory.
• Aerodynamic ventilated back-hump positioned with 3D mesh panel for superb cooling.
• Mesh liner for excellent comfort and ventilation.
• External zippered pockets plus inner waterproof pocket for safe and convenient storage.
• Innovative calf expansion gusset improves range of fit and riding comfort.
• Velcro and interior D-ring waist adjusters, plus full circumference waist zipper to safely and securely attach the Challenger Jacket or other Alpinestars leather jackets.
In 1963, a leather craftsman by the name of Sante Mazzarolo brought forth a future icon. Based in the small Northern Italy town of Asolo and with the perennial Alpine star flower as it's namesake, Mr. Mazzarolo began producing the first products bearing the Alpinestars moniker. At that time a new sport called motocross was establishing itself and becoming quite popular across Europe. Very much aware of the sport, Sante realized an opportunity to apply his talents and technical acumen to design a new type of footwear that would meet the protective needs and demands of this beautiful yet brutal form of athleticism. The revolutionary boot that Mr. Mazzarolo produced would become an archetype for motocross protection.
Early on, Alpinestars boots caught the attention of motocross legend Roger Decoster who became one of Alpinestars' first brand ambassadors and sponsored athletes.
Right from the outset, the company's vision and desire was to continually introduce innovative products that took performance to new and higher levels.
Thus a rich heritage in motorcycle racing was born, which would branch into road racing in the late seventies and eventually into nearly all discipline of motorsports from motocross to Formula 1. Though Alpinestars has evolved over the years, the timeless rebel-style of motorcycle racing and the refined Italian aesthetic of the early sixties continue to drive the brand.
Now, over 50 years later, Alpinestars has outfitted countless world champions past and present and produces the highest level of performance and protective footwear and apparel. To this day, Alpinestars' legacy of motorcycle racing and its roots in Italian artistry are stitched into every garment.