- Nyheter 2019
- Intercom + Tilbehør
- Premium 1.3mm thick full-grain leather construction (extremely durable) for superb comfort and abrasion resistance.
- Bio-Armor protection on shoulders and elbows with CE certification.
- PE foam padded back compartment, for mounting the Alpinestars Nucleon back protector (not included).
- Poly-foam padded chest for mounting the Alpinestars Nucleon chest protector (not included).
- Poly-foam padded back for mounting the ALpinestars Bionic Air or the Alpinestars Nucleon back protector (not included).
- Knee construction in multiple layers developed on the track with removable and adjustable PU sports sliders.
- The snap button connecting system allows for the integration of the level 2 Nucleon back protector with CE certification (not included).
- One piece GP-R protections on knees, tibia and shin (CE certified) that have a floating construction for a versatile and precise fit.
- Injected TPU GP LITE reinforcements on the shoulder covered with leather which afford extra abrasion resistance.
- Pre-curved sleeves and legs for greater comfort in the riding position.
- The multiple panel construction incorporates areas of stretch accordion poly-fabric strategically placed on the back for greater freedom of movement and stretch leather accordion panels on the knees, elbows and lumbar region for a tight, practical fit in various riding positions.
- Ample stretch panels on sleeves, crotch and chest for a better fit and freedom of movements.
- Aerodynamic hump to improve aerodynamic performance and ventilation.
- Comfortable PE padding integrated into strategic areas for greater comfort and protection.
- Mesh lining for superb breathability and comfort.
- Collar made of texturised 3D fabric for greater comfort.
- Zipped outer pockets and waterproof inner pocket for safe storage.
- Zip expandable part on the calf which improves the range of fit and comfort whilst riding.
- Velcro adjustable waist.
- Details printed on the front.
- Full zip which allows you to securely join the jacket and the pants.
Obs! Norsk info kommer snart.
Alpinestars Challenger V2 3 PC Suit Black / White / Yellow Fluo. Very versatile and comfortable 2 pc suit, made of premium leather for maximum durability and abrasion resistance. With ample stretch inserts to afford an extremely comfortable performance in the riding position. This suit provides exceptional protective qualities with internal protections with CE certification, external reinforcements on the shoulders and replaceable sports sliders on the knees.
High Performance fit
In 1963, a leather craftsman by the name of Sante Mazzarolo brought forth a future icon. Based in the small Northern Italy town of Asolo and with the perennial Alpine star flower as it's namesake, Mr. Mazzarolo began producing the first products bearing the Alpinestars moniker. At that time a new sport called motocross was establishing itself and becoming quite popular across Europe. Very much aware of the sport, Sante realized an opportunity to apply his talents and technical acumen to design a new type of footwear that would meet the protective needs and demands of this beautiful yet brutal form of athleticism. The revolutionary boot that Mr. Mazzarolo produced would become an archetype for motocross protection.
Early on, Alpinestars boots caught the attention of motocross legend Roger Decoster who became one of Alpinestars' first brand ambassadors and sponsored athletes.
Right from the outset, the company's vision and desire was to continually introduce innovative products that took performance to new and higher levels.
Thus a rich heritage in motorcycle racing was born, which would branch into road racing in the late seventies and eventually into nearly all discipline of motorsports from motocross to Formula 1. Though Alpinestars has evolved over the years, the timeless rebel-style of motorcycle racing and the refined Italian aesthetic of the early sixties continue to drive the brand.
Now, over 50 years later, Alpinestars has outfitted countless world champions past and present and produces the highest level of performance and protective footwear and apparel. To this day, Alpinestars' legacy of motorcycle racing and its roots in Italian artistry are stitched into every garment.