- Nyheter 2019
- Intercom + Tilbehør
• Highly durable, full grain leather multi-panel construction for abrasion resistance, with reinforced, multiple stitching for optimum tear resistance in the event of an impact.
• Removable CE‐approved internal knee and shin protectors for class-leading safety in key impact zone.
• Replaceable foam hip pad inserts for comfort and additional impact performance (CE certified Nucleon hip protector available as accessory upgrade).
• Accordion textile stretch zones above the knee offer improved flexibility and fit in the riding position.
• Extensive stretch poly-fabric panels on the inside leg and crotch improve flex fit while reducing garment weight and material excess.
• Front snap button and hook waist closure for security, plus durable front zipper.
• Extended high rear waist construction provides greater overlap with the riding jacket to ensure maximum material coverage of the body at all times.
• Internal mesh lining with stretch panel inserts work in conjunction with outer stretch zones for greater freedom of movement.
• Internally reinforced seat and knee area aids abrasion protection and helps prevent garment deformation as a result of high friction while sliding in an accident.
• Zippered calf expansion gusset for various lower leg sizes.
• Pre-curved leg construction helps prevent riding fatigue and aids performance fit.
• Waist circumference Velcro® and D-ring closure for secure and personalized closure.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jackets.
• Front, deep pockets are zippered for peace-of-mind closure.
• Reflective detailing on front and back for improved rider visibility.
In 1963, a leather craftsman by the name of Sante Mazzarolo brought forth a future icon. Based in the small Northern Italy town of Asolo and with the perennial Alpine star flower as it's namesake, Mr. Mazzarolo began producing the first products bearing the Alpinestars moniker. At that time a new sport called motocross was establishing itself and becoming quite popular across Europe. Very much aware of the sport, Sante realized an opportunity to apply his talents and technical acumen to design a new type of footwear that would meet the protective needs and demands of this beautiful yet brutal form of athleticism. The revolutionary boot that Mr. Mazzarolo produced would become an archetype for motocross protection.
Early on, Alpinestars boots caught the attention of motocross legend Roger Decoster who became one of Alpinestars' first brand ambassadors and sponsored athletes.
Right from the outset, the company's vision and desire was to continually introduce innovative products that took performance to new and higher levels.
Thus a rich heritage in motorcycle racing was born, which would branch into road racing in the late seventies and eventually into nearly all discipline of motorsports from motocross to Formula 1. Though Alpinestars has evolved over the years, the timeless rebel-style of motorcycle racing and the refined Italian aesthetic of the early sixties continue to drive the brand.
Now, over 50 years later, Alpinestars has outfitted countless world champions past and present and produces the highest level of performance and protective footwear and apparel. To this day, Alpinestars' legacy of motorcycle racing and its roots in Italian artistry are stitched into every garment.