- Nyheter 2018
- Nyheter 2018
- Highly durable and technical premium 1.3mm multi-panel leather construction
- Alpinestars race-derived and CE-approved removable
internal shoulder and elbow protectors
- Shoulder protection features over-molded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric
- Chest and back pad pockets with PE padding (Nucleon protector sold separately)
- Size-adjustable snap-button system for Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector (Nucleon back protector sold separately)
- Extensive, advanced poly stretch inserts on chest, underarm and rear shoulder
- Extensive accordion leather stretch panels above elbow areas allow greater range of movement
- Perforated padded panels integrated into main shell and sleeves for improved fit
- Pre-curved sleeve construction helps reduce riding fatigue and prevent material bunching
- Combination snap button and zipper wrist closures for secure and customized fit
- VELCRO® brand fastener and D-ring waist adjustments
- Zippered ventilation inlets on shoulders
- Soft 3D mesh collar construction plus 3D mesh cuff edging
- Mesh liner construction
- External, large-opening zippered front hand pockets
- Multiple internal compartment pockets feature VELCRO® brand fasteners for additional security
- Interior waterproof wallet pocket for safe storage of documents/electronics
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
- Reflective detailing for improved rider visibility
Obs! Norsk beskrivelse kommer snart.
Alpinestars GP Plus R v2 Leather Jacket
Cut from the same 1.3mm cowhide leather used for Alpinestars’ race suits, the GP Plus R line is the gold standard for track level protection and performance in a street package. The GP Plus R V2 is designed with significantly more strategic stretch panels than its predecessor, resulting in a much more flexible, comfortable jacket without sacrificing safety.
Armor is standard at the limbs and CE Level 2 Nucleon is available for the back and chest. Whether you plan to carve up the track or the back roads, zip your Alpinestars GP Plus R V2 Leather Jacket to a pair of Alpinestars textile or leather pants and hit the apex knowing you are wearing some of the very best in race-bred streetwear.
In 1963, a leather craftsman by the name of Sante Mazzarolo brought forth a future icon. Based in the small Northern Italy town of Asolo and with the perennial Alpine star flower as it's namesake, Mr. Mazzarolo began producing the first products bearing the Alpinestars moniker. At that time a new sport called motocross was establishing itself and becoming quite popular across Europe. Very much aware of the sport, Sante realized an opportunity to apply his talents and technical acumen to design a new type of footwear that would meet the protective needs and demands of this beautiful yet brutal form of athleticism. The revolutionary boot that Mr. Mazzarolo produced would become an archetype for motocross protection.
Early on, Alpinestars boots caught the attention of motocross legend Roger Decoster who became one of Alpinestars' first brand ambassadors and sponsored athletes.
Right from the outset, the company's vision and desire was to continually introduce innovative products that took performance to new and higher levels.
Thus a rich heritage in motorcycle racing was born, which would branch into road racing in the late seventies and eventually into nearly all discipline of motorsports from motocross to Formula 1. Though Alpinestars has evolved over the years, the timeless rebel-style of motorcycle racing and the refined Italian aesthetic of the early sixties continue to drive the brand.
Now, over 50 years later, Alpinestars has outfitted countless world champions past and present and produces the highest level of performance and protective footwear and apparel. To this day, Alpinestars' legacy of motorcycle racing and its roots in Italian artistry are stitched into every garment.