- Nyheter 2020
- Intercom + Tilbehør
• Aggressively profiled upper boot surface is constructed from a lightweight, durable and abrasion-resistance microfiber.
• One-piece Velcro® instep strap for quick, personalized and secure closure as well as significantly reducing boot’s overall weight. Strap features soft PU-tipped puller to aid grip when closing.
• Integrated waterproof membrane for guaranteed performance in wet weather.
• New speed lacing system is derived from Alpinestars technology development in Formula 1 and provides precision fit and comfort by strategically enveloping the foot for support and structure.
• Newly developed rubber compound sole with textured grip patterning for excellent performance against slipping, on or off the bike, while promoting water run-off and support.
• Performance padding on tongue and collar provides high levels of comfort and fit around the ankle and instep.
• Highly breathable 3D mesh lining with microfiber suede insert to stop heel from slipping.
• PU midsole for comfort and integrated steel shank for enhanced sole rigidity.
• Flex insert on Achilles heel provides riding comfort and maneuverability on and off the bike.
• Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top for comfort, support and excellent moisture-wicking.
• Newly designed ergonomic lateral toe-slider offers improved feel and sensitivity on bike’s controls while offering abrasion resistance.
• Innovative heel construction adapted from technology first developed by Alpinestars auto racing department features multi-compound construction ergonomic, rounded polypropylene heel counter which provides support, protection and stability.
• TPR lateral ankle insert protects against abrasion and light impacts.
• Double density ankle protector on medial side layered under the upper boot surface offers protective performance and abrasion resistance in key area.
• Internal toe box and heel counter are layered under the upper boot surface for structure and ergonomic design.
In 1963, a leather craftsman by the name of Sante Mazzarolo brought forth a future icon. Based in the small Northern Italy town of Asolo and with the perennial Alpine star flower as it's namesake, Mr. Mazzarolo began producing the first products bearing the Alpinestars moniker. At that time a new sport called motocross was establishing itself and becoming quite popular across Europe. Very much aware of the sport, Sante realized an opportunity to apply his talents and technical acumen to design a new type of footwear that would meet the protective needs and demands of this beautiful yet brutal form of athleticism. The revolutionary boot that Mr. Mazzarolo produced would become an archetype for motocross protection.
Early on, Alpinestars boots caught the attention of motocross legend Roger Decoster who became one of Alpinestars' first brand ambassadors and sponsored athletes.
Right from the outset, the company's vision and desire was to continually introduce innovative products that took performance to new and higher levels.
Thus a rich heritage in motorcycle racing was born, which would branch into road racing in the late seventies and eventually into nearly all discipline of motorsports from motocross to Formula 1. Though Alpinestars has evolved over the years, the timeless rebel-style of motorcycle racing and the refined Italian aesthetic of the early sixties continue to drive the brand.
Now, over 50 years later, Alpinestars has outfitted countless world champions past and present and produces the highest level of performance and protective footwear and apparel. To this day, Alpinestars' legacy of motorcycle racing and its roots in Italian artistry are stitched into every garment.