- Nyheter 2018
- Nyheter 2018
- • Highly durable, full grain leather multi-panel construction for superb abrasion resistance, with reinforced, multiple stitching for optimum tear resistance in the event of an impact.
KategorierStørrelsen er liten, L tilsvarer en liten 38"
• Removable CE‐approved GPR knee and shin protectors for class-leading safety.
• Replaceable foam hip pad inserts for comfort and additional impact performance (CE)certified hip protector available as accessory upgrade).
• Accordion leather stretch zones above the knee offer improved flexibility.
• Front snap button and hook waist closure for security, plus durable front zipper.
• Extensive stretch poly-fabric panels on the inside leg and crotch improve flex fit while reducing garment weight.
• Extended high rear waist construction provides greater overlap with the riding jacket to ensure maximum material coverage of the body at all times.
• Internal mesh lining with stretch panel inserts work in conjunction with outer stretch zones for greater freedom of movement. Lining is removable and washable.
• Internally reinforced seat and knee area aids abrasion protection and helps prevent garment deformation as a result of high friction while sliding in an accident.
• Zippered calf expansion gusset for various lower leg sizes.
• Pre-curved leg construction helps prevent riding fatigue and aids performance fit.
• Waist circumference Velcro® and D-ring closure for secure and personalized closure.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jackets.
• Reflective detailing on front and back for improved rider visibility.
• Replaceable Sport knee sliders for excellent impact and abrasion resistance.
In 1963, a leather craftsman by the name of Sante Mazzarolo brought forth a future icon. Based in the small Northern Italy town of Asolo and with the perennial Alpine star flower as it's namesake, Mr. Mazzarolo began producing the first products bearing the Alpinestars moniker. At that time a new sport called motocross was establishing itself and becoming quite popular across Europe. Very much aware of the sport, Sante realized an opportunity to apply his talents and technical acumen to design a new type of footwear that would meet the protective needs and demands of this beautiful yet brutal form of athleticism. The revolutionary boot that Mr. Mazzarolo produced would become an archetype for motocross protection.
Early on, Alpinestars boots caught the attention of motocross legend Roger Decoster who became one of Alpinestars' first brand ambassadors and sponsored athletes.
Right from the outset, the company's vision and desire was to continually introduce innovative products that took performance to new and higher levels.
Thus a rich heritage in motorcycle racing was born, which would branch into road racing in the late seventies and eventually into nearly all discipline of motorsports from motocross to Formula 1. Though Alpinestars has evolved over the years, the timeless rebel-style of motorcycle racing and the refined Italian aesthetic of the early sixties continue to drive the brand.
Now, over 50 years later, Alpinestars has outfitted countless world champions past and present and produces the highest level of performance and protective footwear and apparel. To this day, Alpinestars' legacy of motorcycle racing and its roots in Italian artistry are stitched into every garment.